Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored by your browser. Each cookie has a name and is associated with a particular site. When your browser sends a request to a site (for example, to download a page, image, or video), the computer that responds (known as a server) may tell your browser to set one or more cookies. When your browser makes further requests to the same site it sends the cookies back to the server. This allows the server to remember you as you browse the site, and provide features such as shopping baskets or password-protected areas.
First-party cookies are set when you interact with our site. Your browser will only send these cookies in requests to our site.
These cookies are necessary for our site to work correctly. You can block these cookies through your browser settings, but if you choose to do so some features will no longer work.
- This cookie is used to remember your cookie preferences. It is created when you change your cookie preferences and expires after thirty days.
- This cookie is used to allow visitors to access password-protected pages. It is created when you log in to a password-protected page and expires when you close your browser.
Google Analytics cookies
- This cookie is used to distinguish each visitor. It expires after two years.
- This cookie is used to distinguish each visitor. It expires after one day.
- This cookie is used to limit the number of requests sent to Google. It expires after one minute.
Third-party cookies are created by functionality and content on our site that are supplied by other providers. Your browser will send these cookies in requests to the provider of the functionality or content, which may allow the provider to track you across multiple sites.